- This privacy notice tells you what to expect when our B2B platform (www.b2b.officesupport.pl) collects personal information.
- The owner and at the same time an Administrator of B2B platform is Office Support Krzysztof Wyląg, Towarowa 15, 42-600 Tarnowskie Góry, Tax ID: 6452343291, Business ID: 241174408.
- B2B Platform is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Office Support Platform, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1 § How do we collect data?
- Office Support collects information on individuals conducting business or professional activities in their own behalf (hereinafter referred to as Entrepreneurs), as well as details of individuals engaged in legal activities not directly related to their business.
- When someone would register on B2B platform we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
- This information may include:
a) account data (e-mail, password),
b) representative person data (name, surname, phone number),
c) company data (company name, tax ID, company addres).
- These data can be changed by the Buyer themselves after logging in to the account.
- When Buyer will use B2B plaform we are download additional information automatically (IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of your ISP, domain name, browser type, time of access, operating system).
- We may also collect naviagation data, including information about references that Buyer decide to clik or other activities undetaken in our B2B platform.
2 § How do we use your data?
- If you register we will use your data to create individual Cusomer Account. Then you will be able to manage the account (orders, process of delivery). If you make an order in our Store, your personal details may only be transfer to:
a) UPS - Delivery company, with which we cooperates,
b) Poczta Polska S.A. (Polish Postal Service) with its registered office in Warsaw, with which we cooperates.
If you choose to pay for the ordered product by PayU system, yours personal information will be communicated to PayU S.A. with registered offices in Poznań, to the extent necessary for the execution of the sales agreement.
The navigation data can be used to provide better service to Buyers, for statistical data analysis and customizing the B2B platform to individual Buyers preferences, as well as for platform administration.
3 § Cookies
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by Office Support B2B platform that you visit. They are widely used in order to make platform work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Office Support uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies, a cookie that is erased when the user closes the web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user's computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
b) Permanent cookie, a cookie that is stored on a user's hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until the user deletes the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific website.
- Office Support uses it own cookies for:
a) Authentication Buyer and ensure client session in the platform (after logging in), so the Buyer does not have to retype his login and password on every page in the B2B platform.
b) study, research and audit the readership, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Buyers use the B2B Platofrm, which allows improving its structure and content.
- An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a number assigned to your computer for accessing the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted using IP addresses to allow other computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. If a visitor requests pages from the B2B platform, the B2B platform servers enter the visitor’s IP address into a log. We do not associate IP addresses with personal information received from visitors. We collects IP addresses to conduct site analysis. We also use IP address information to conduct system administration, manage communication traffic patterns and to investigate threats, mischief, or “attacks” directed at our site or to our visitors.
4 § Data Access
- Personal data gathered by B2B platform are accessed directly only by authorized personnel of Office Support.
- Your data may also be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular the relevant judicial authorities and entities designated in "How do we use your data?" section.
- Office Support provides customers who have a Customer Account with uninterrupted access to their data and the ability to modify them at any time. In order to make modifications you have to log into the Customer Account in our B2B platform.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can remove your email address from our mailing list by clicling on the appropriate button (cancel your subscription) at the bottom of the newsletter.
5 § Security
- We take our responsibility to protect the security and privacy of the information we receive extremely seriously. We are continually reviewing our established policies and procedures to ensure that they are appropriate and effective in meeting our commitment to our community, to our customers and to ourselves.
- Personal details stred by Office Support are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997(consolidated text O. J. of 2002, No. 101 item 926 as amended), in a way that prevents them from accessing by third parties
- In case lost password access to Customer Account, the platform does not send password reminders but allows you to generate a new one. To generate a new password, you will have to fill in the Forgotten password form. The new password will be sent only to the email address provided during registration or saved at the last change your profile.
- We would never sent any correspondence asking for your login details, password or information of your account.
- B2B Platform may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in September 2016.